Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Vacation time


Howdy ya'll - I pray all is going great with you. I just wanted to let you know that we're planning on going to California from the August 18-30. We plan on spending a few days in San Onofre, a few days going to Sea World, and then going up the coast for a week or so to take in the beach. Ya'll are welcome to join us!

We went to the circus last week. It wasn't as good as last time; it was actually pretty inappropriate for kids - weird for a circus. We also went online and looked the websites that claim B&B abuses their animals. I don't think we'll be going back.



Love you all!
That guy with the red nose is on eight-foot stilts... I'm not kneeling down! :-).

2 comments:

*our family blog* said...

you guys look like you had a good time. can't believe how old wyatt is looking! we wish we could go with you guys to CA! we were planning a vaca to seattle, but decided to spend our vaca money on new bedroom furniture. we hope you have a blast, though! put up pics when you get back!

agentpipes said...

Hey - will do about the pics. I'm going to see John Bloom while we're out there. He was in our wedding and was the guy that danced with Candi's sister (the boquet and garder dance). Anyway, should be fun. Although, I can't blame you; I would rather sleep well all the time than vacation for a week.